What will be covered?
• Maintaining Supplies of Materials to Meet Project Requirements in the Workplace
• Implementing Communication Systems for Construction Projects in the Workplace
• Maintaining the Dimensional Accuracy of the Work in the Workplace
• Contributing to the Control of Work Quantities and Costs in the Workplace
• Co-ordinating Preparation Work for Site or Lifting Operations in the Workplace
• Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance in the Workplace
• Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
• Maintaining Systems for Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental Protection in the Workplace
• Assessing and Recommending Work Methods for Carrying Out Site Operations in the Workplace
• Planning Activities and Resources to Meet Work Requirements in the Workplace
• Coordinating and Organising the Control of Work in the Workplace
• Controlling Work Progress Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace
• Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
• Controlling Work Against Agreed Standards in the Workplace
The assessor will visit you on your current site to complete your section to the NVQ. You will require 2-3 site visits where the written element of the NVQ will be completed and the assessor will also observe you working.
- Site Manager or Site Supervisor to provide an employer’s endorsement.
- You will need to be working on site.
- You will be required to provide evidence in relation to the assessment criteria.
- Complete a Health and Safety Touch Screen Test for Supervisors.
Once the portfolio has been completed, the assessor will complete his sections and pass the portfolio on to the internal verifier. Providing your portfolio doesn’t require any further evidence, it will then be signed off. We will then claim and achieve your NVQ as complete, this will then release the certificates. They will be sent directly to us and we will then send them to you. The card is to be applied through CSCS directly. The card application cost is £36. This will need to be paid over the phone and you will be required to send over a copy of your NVQ certificates to CSCS. They will then process the application on your behalf, and you should receive the card within 2-3 working days.