Looking for work experience? Join our team and develop your skills at BAM Construction Training
BAM Construction Training are seeking innovative and passionate individuals to join us for one-weeks work experience at our Wokingham training centre.
This is not a job or a trial for a job, but a way for you to gain an insight into the UKs construction industry by working at one of the UKs fastest growing construction plant training centres. You will gain an insight into:
- The various types of training we provide to the construction industry
- The ways in which we operate both inside and outside of the office
- The different types of construction plant and how to operate them
- How we market our centre and courses to consistently fill them each week
- How we maintain excellent levels of customer service
A work placement with BAM Construction Training will enable you to:
- Clarify your career goals
- Gain an insight into the way our organisation operates and the challenges we face
- Increase your skills and knowledge
- Gain networking opportunities for the future
- Understand the construction industry and how it operates
Marketing Department: Learn how we create and use image/video content to distribute across social media, blogs and online publications to organically increase our digital footprint. (SEO, Digital Marketing, Creative Writing, Videography)
Training Department: Join our experienced construction plant trainers on-site to get a first-hand experience of how they teach plant operators to remain safe when operating construction plant. (Training, Health & Safety, Construction Plant)
Work experience is unpaid and we are unable to offer expenses. Individuals successful in gaining a work experience placement with us will need to have the ability to commute to/from work. This programme is open to students in Years 10 and 11 studying for their GCSE’s or those studying for A Levels.
How to Apply
Please send a CV and covering letter giving the details of the type of placement that you are seeking, the dates you wish to do your work experience, and why you wish to do your work experience at BAM Construction Training, to email@example.com.