BAM Construction Training Sign Armed Forces Covenant
On Monday 19th February 2018, BAM Construction Training signed the Armed Forces Covenant to demonstrate their ongoing commitment to support serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families.
The Armed Forces Covenant is a promise from the nation that those who serve or have served, and their families, are treated fairly. BAM Construction Training will endeavour to uphold the key principles of the covenant:
- to ensure that no member of the Armed Forces Community should face disadvantage in the provision of public and commercial services compared to any other citizen
- to ensure that in some circumstances special treatment may be appropriate, especially for the injured or bereaved
- to support employment of service spouses, partners, and veterans young and old
- to support employees who choose to be members of the reserve forces
- to support our local cadet units, either in our local communities or in local schools
- to actively participate in Armed Forces Day
Furthermore, as a gesture of gratitude and thanks to the commitment and sacrifices made, BAM Construction Training will offer discounts across every course for those who have served, irrespective of which part of the armed forces they have been a part of.
BAM Construction Training is committed to delivering consistently high standards of service to each customer who books onto a course with us. Not only do we treat all customers, team members and partners with respect, we also recognise and value their views and contributions. We are committed to ensuring that the delivery of this statement is not an option, but a business necessity which will be achieved.